Jessie and the Toy Boys

Anyone who knows me knows that I just don’t do pop music.

Well, that’s sort of a lie. I actually do like a lot of songs that end up on the hot-hits-type stations, but the majority of them are by rock bands and musicians. But when the opportunity to view a tour diary webisode by Jessie and the Toy Boys came my way, I was intrigued by the name alone.

This particular outfit is singer/songwriter Jessie Malakouti backed by male dancers dubbed “The Toy Boys.” While the music is definitely not my flavor, Jessie’s voice is pretty good, and the music itself is very catchy; very danceable. If you like Britney and Ke$ha, etc., then you’d probably like Jessie and the Toy Boys. And with at least one borderline raunchy video under her belt, this young up-and-comer is a perfect fit, along with Nicki Minaj, on Britney Spears’s Femme Fatale tour.

Check out Jessie’s tour diary below:

Also be sure to check them out on Twitter and Facebook, or their website, jessieandthetoyboys.com.

11 Responses to Jessie and the Toy Boys
    August 15, 2011 | 10:08 am

Thanks Kim

I hesitated suffering through this with the comparison to Ke$ha and Britney… but it’s Monday and I’m still on my first cup of coffee, so why not!?

Her voice reminded me a little of Dale Bozzio’s. I probably have no use for Jessie at this stage in my life… but I will bust out some Missing Persons today! Thanks!

2. Rianna
    August 16, 2011 | 8:59 am

Oooh wow! both all of you so funny, i really enjoy the music. Thanks
    Rianna´s last [type] ..angry birds android

3. Shahar
    August 21, 2011 | 9:11 pm

Great video !! thank you for sharing :)
    Shahar´s last [type] ..How to produce a great wedding posing photos?

4. Kevin
    September 1, 2011 | 9:09 am

That’s a cool street show. Very authentic, thanks for sharing.
    Kevin´s last [type] ..Britney Spears: Inside the Dream

5. related web site
    October 17, 2014 | 7:31 pm

Wanna say I like your site! Been following it for a bit coz I’m nuts about thailand! I want to talk to Bar girls using thai I finally found an ebook “Romancing the Thai e-book” scores of pick-up lines and romance phrases plus thai sweet words. Has anybody purchased it yet? It looks brilliant! thai phrase ebookThanks.

6. cytaty
    March 12, 2015 | 9:21 pm

cytaty…

Jessie and the Toy Boys | The Music Mamas…

7. angry birds movie at walmart
    June 3, 2016 | 10:09 pm

We are several volunteers in addition to starting up a completely new program in our neighborhood. Your website provided us beneficial data to function in.. angry birds movie at walmart You have carried out a remarkable procedure and our own entire party may be thankful for you.