You can call me Nancy

You technically can call me Nancy but I’d prefer CC.

Honestly, you can call me whatever you want just don’t call me late to dinner, bitches.

It’s still me, CC.

If you’ve forgotten who I am (which I doubt) there’s a bio page or something around here.

Figure it out. (Obviously, I’m not the pleasant one.)

Been awhile, ey? Missed us, didn’t ya?

One day I was just minding my own business, billing urology claims to Medicare when all of a sudden, the purple haze parted, and there was Ri dangling the keys to the Music Mama’s kingdom, right in front of my face!

Prancing around all “Come play with us, CC…no limits or restrictions….no censors or deadlines, just for the love of music, come with us.”

Just like that, fucking BAM, resurrection.

No restrictions, guidelines, rules or any other that other stuff that I am simply non-compliant with.

This could get interesting……the possibilities of my randomness are tremendous.

Like for example, this post…..totally pointless.

But who fucking cares because it’s allowed.

For today’s random non-sense post, I give you……“Now playing in CC’s SUV”

No, the first track is not “Move BITCH, Get out the way” by the lovely Ludacris; although it should be because honestly, I was a terror in a civic….sometimes I forget I’m not in a civic and take a corner a little too sharp and EVERYTHING in the SUV goes flying around and I question my purchase of said SUV. (Not my driving, my purchase.)

What’s currently playing in the SUV is one of my newest favorites.

I am totally addicted to this album and I HIGHLY recommend you give it a listen.

There are some pretty catchy lil tunes on this bitch.

I give you my current lyrical addiction, Father John Misty.

Father John Misty

He looks like a homeless hippie which I love (and also rock the shit out of)

His voice is fucking mesmerizing and lyrics are hypnotic.

This album, by far one of my top picks in recent purchases.

Fun times in Babylon

“Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings” was the first “hit” to start this addiction.

I couldn’t get enough of his voice so I had to download the album.

I listened to it repeatedly for weeks.

“I’m writing a Novel” is one catchy motherfucking tune. I don’t even really know what it’s about, a novel I assume, but I can never not tap my foot to the beat.  And it kinda makes me want to run.  I’m too lazy to actually run but if the Spirit ever moves me towards a treadmill, I guess I’ll blast this bitch and run like the wind.

And then there’s this beauty….my fav…..”You can call me Nancy”

Enjoy, bitches.

9 Responses to You can call me Nancy
    July 24, 2013 | 11:33 pm

Okay, I have a serious crush on this dude. I’m sitting here with a half gallon of Heavenly Hash (ice cream)on my desk, clicking through all of his vids – LOVE. IT. ALL!!!! Thanks, CC – and hot DAMN, it’s good to have you back…hell, it’s good to BE back!!Viva la Mamas!!
    Ri´s last [type] ..Eli goes into a Bar for Bread and Water, but some Manic Bigmouth gives him Gin & Juice…

2. Kim @ This Belle Rocks
    July 24, 2013 | 11:47 pm

Loving the tunes, CC! I also love the slightly-psychedelic sound of this, as well as Father John’s “teddy bear” Jim Morrison look. In my opinion, not enough men rock the mountain man look these days.
    Kim @ This Belle Rocks´s last [type] ..The Conjuring: Yes, it was scary. Musically surprising, too.

3. cc
    July 25, 2013 | 12:46 am

Yay! I knew you ladies would digg him! He’s phenomenal and totally fucking dreamy. This is like Zeppelin for me….I cannot not feel better listening to Father John Mistdreamy.
    cc´s last [type] ..Get the fuck over yourself

4. aquaponics
    December 17, 2013 | 7:21 pm

I can assure you that organic food grown from aquaponics tastes
    as good as veggies that you just grow in soil or get coming from a store.
    Aquaponics can be a combination of growing fish or aquaculture, and growing plants without soil or hydroponic.

Aquaponics bring everything you may need, both to raise
    edible fishes and to develop organic food crops in one place.
    aquaponics´s last [type] ..aquaponics

5. i feel anxious and depressed
    December 19, 2013 | 4:04 am

There is that this one line coming from a very beautiful poem Desiderata “Never compare yourself to others, for always there will be better and lesser person than yourself. If you might be single and simply dread fat loss date, especially that first date since you are extremely shy, there’s no reason to feel all alone inside the situation. Basic social skills such as how to greet people, maintaining his full attention, the best way to carry on a conversation.
    i feel anxious and depressed´s last [type] ..i feel anxious and depressed

6. how to make beats on mac
    December 30, 2013 | 5:14 am

I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?

Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to
    see a nice blog like this one these days.
    how to make beats on mac´s last [type] ..how to make beats on mac

7. beat making competition 2013
    December 30, 2013 | 5:49 am

This post will help the internet users for creating new blog or even a
    blog from start to end.
    beat making competition 2013´s last [type] ..beat making competition 2013

8. master photography Basics
    August 11, 2014 | 5:22 am

A big ingredient that has to be looked at is
    the quality of the digital camera lens you will be using.
    In the digital photography world, Digital Dynamic Range means the range of light that the digital
    camera’s lens can sense. If the reply to those questions don’t meet up with reality,
    then it is time to start making some changes.
    master photography Basics´s last [type] ..master photography Basics

9. shopping
    February 1, 2015 | 4:56 am

Advancement in technology has resulted in the emergence of many latest products in the market.

For your information (which we very much doubt), a healthy sexy life is vital to a relationship’s longevity.
    Here is a list of essentials that you need to keep in mind
    to have your e-commerce site running.
    shopping´s last [type] ..shopping